Oct 7-11, 2018, in Chattanooga TN – Transforming Transportation Training
Each year NTTD highlights innovative training policies, programs and technologies that serve the unique needs of the transportation community, bringing together DOT staff and trainers, LTAP personnel, and national training resource experts from federal, university and private sector organizations. Members of the transportation training community exchange ideas about training innovations and resources, develop collaborative relationships and networks, and learn from leading experts in the field.
Keynote Address: Commissioner John Schroer (TDOT), AASHTO President
Registration is open! This year NTTD has several new registration options, including an early registration discount ($375.00 before July 31st), and a discount if more than one person from your organization registers for the conference. As trainers and networkers, we know of the added value when more than one member of an organization attends meetings and can work together, during and after the conference. Register today! Our colleagues at the University of Tennessee-Knoxville are managing registration to keep it secure and efficient.
Conference location & accommodations:
Room Reservations are now open.
Chattanooga Downtown Marriott for 103.00 USD per night
Book your group rate for National Transportation Training Directors 2018
Confirmed Presentations and Workshops for 2018 (Schedule & descriptions to be posted soon)
- TDOT’s Reconnect Program: Advancing workers with no Post-secondary education experience (TDOT staff)
- Cooperation Pays: LTAP & DOT Training Program models for cooperation and coordination (LTAP presenters from CT, KY, ND, and others)
- Tech in the Classroom for Learner Engagement (Garrett Wheat LADOT)
- Video Content Management for Training Support (TDOT)
- Planning and Training for a Successful Future -Advancement & Leadership (Maxine Wheeler, ALDOT)
- From Presenter to Trainer workshop (with the National Highway Institute)
- Supporting Emerging Leaders: Refresh your approach to organizational leadership training (Christine Hetzel, VTAOT; Tony Loomer, ITD)
- State Sharing – a state-by-state overview of new innovations & practices
For more information, please visit the registration page at http://nttdonline.net/nttd-annual-conference/