Welcome, educators and professional development specialists!
CTE educators, if you have an innovative program you would like us to know about please fill out this special survey
Ways that NETWC can help you:
- Highlight programs that are innovative in educating or training the workforce
- Build communities of interest around certain topics, such as women in transportation, intelligent transportation systems, alternative fuels, and young professionals
- Design webinars around special topics of interest
- Promote other webinars on workforce development within the transportation and pipeline industries
- Match students with professionals in the field to provide more information about a certain occupation or job prospects
- Help you build partnerships with employers
Are you a teacher looking to find ways to engage your students into the wide ranging fields that a career in transportation can provide? Whether its a career in engineering, city planning, marine technology, rail, logistics and many more, our lessons plans have got you covered. You can find a vast array of downloadable lesson plans complete with power points, quizzes, and other resources to teach a myriad of transportation fields.
Looking for a bit more? Check our our comprehensive transportation careers course, which has materials covering 180 hours designed for high school students who are interested in a future in transportation. While comprehensive on its own, the weekly lesson plans can be tailored to your specific school’s needs and interests.