This webinar shares the experiences and problem-solving approaches to maintaining effective training programs that meet the needs of employees and their agencies, with a look at:
- How TDOT is adapting class activities to a virtual environment and deciding which programs to move forward, all while dealing with technical issues and pandemic restrictions.
- How Vermont’s Strategic Workforce Committees are connecting with employees across the state regarding Learning & Development, Manager & Supervisor Resources, Employee Retention & Recognition, and Talent Acquisition.
- CDOT’s process of problem ID and solution, course/program prioritization, program reinvention and rollout as a response to COVID restrictions, and highlighting some of the tools used to register, track, and report on training completions.
The recorded web session is at: https://youtu.be/ci2novD3F7M
You can find a copy of each presenter’s slides below
- Elena L. Knaffl, Training Specialist, Tennessee Department of Transportation
- Colleen Montague, Learning Development & Support Manager, VT AOT
- Kevin MacVittie, Maintenance & Operations Training Manager, CDOT
The entire NNTW Fall 2020 Webinar Series: Empowering the New Mobility Workforce, including links to recordings can be found at: https://www.nntw.org/nntw-fall-2020-webinar-series-empowering-the-new-mobility-workforce/
If you have ideas for future webinars please contact Glenn McRae (firstname.lastname@example.org) as we will be planning a series for the winter-spring.